Lifebrain is looking for a Junior System Administrator / Stage
- Give IT support to end-users, this includes hardware support and installation as well as software support, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Monitor IT systems and escalate problems
- Support installation of new IT systems: Servers, networks and software roll-outs
- Collaborate in hardware and software projects
Skills and education:
- School or university degree in the field of Information Technology, Computer Science, IT Security etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of IT systems: Servers (Windows and/or Linux), networks, virtualization etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, knowledge of MS Visio is a bonus
- First experience with enterprise IT systems appreciated
- Knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language
- Language: Basic knowledge of English (school level) and fluent in Italian
- Problem-solving competence: methodical and structured approach in solving problems
- Deep interest in networking, server administration, IT security and enterprise-grade IT systems
- Quality consciousness
- Keen to learn and ambitious
Ready to roll up your sleeves? Here is your chance for a challenging career!
You can send your application by entering the updated CV in Word or pdf format in the form below, specifying the reference code JSA-STA112018