Reporting directly to Program Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the successful roll-out of our corporate LIS solution. The candidate will be in charge of the whole integration project, starting from determining the laboratory’s needs, making the project plan and deliver within time and budget.
The ideal figure is an organized problem solver, with preparation of a technical nature and experience in the clinical laboratory and LIS sector. A more than good knowledge of English and a strong passion for technological innovation completes the profile
This job involves the following activities:
- Interact with vendors and (internal) customers
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and prioritize activities of the assigned projects;
- Prepare requests for proposals (RFP) and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products;
- Centralize all LIS related activities in terms of: development, testing, maintenance, upgrade;
- Study the local business processes, integrate and assess their alignment with company best practices and identify any necessary deviation in order to translate them into the global LIS solution architecture.
- 3+ years of project management experience in the healthcare information technology industry
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in the laboratory information services
- Understanding technical integration technologies as well as web and database technology and ability to communicate with IT architects and leaders
- Problem-solving competence: methodical and structured approach in solving problems
- Knowledge of IT systems (PCs, servers, networks)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Fluency in English
The willingness to travel is required, sometimes on short notice
Ready to roll up your sleeves? Here is your chance for a challenging career!
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes, law 903/77.
You can send your application by entering the updated CV in Word or pdf format in the form below, specifying the reference code IT-PRO-MAN-2019