The fastest growing laboratory group in Europe is looking for
Independent Business Process Consultants – Post Merger Integration of clinical laboratories in the healthcare sector
Our stronghold is a strict strategy to integrate acquisitions fast and centralize services rigidly with a strict and well-designed corporate blueprint. We move fast and thrive successfully since the beginning.
We are looking for smart minded and hands-on oriented independent Business Process Consultants for the Integration Team. Experienced professionals can come from the line in the healthcare sector or with consultant history, academic background as engineer or business economics are welcome.
Scope of work: analysis / correction / implementation / harmonization of processes and procedures.
Reports direct to the project head.
Workplace: HQ North Italy Veneto / targets all over Italy (availability to travel for 3 nights a week in Italy).
- classical post-merger integration, whereas synergies must be lifted swiftly and corporate procedures implemented.
- close cooperation with the general administration and its various departments in order to centralize these services
- Promote internal communication and dissemination of the “new” corporate culture in agreement with the client.
- review periodically the processes and internal organization in order to maintain the highest level of efficiency in relation to business developments.
- Ensure the achievement of the defined process ownership standard of line managers / individual managers.
- Implement ad hoc coaching actions for each manager depending on the need.
- At least 5-10 years in functions related to the organization and implementation of processes or as a consultant within a strategic / managerial consulting firm
- resilient to stress situations, willingness to travel and tackle organizational hurdles
- Track record in change projects, PMI or other efficiency projects
- Strong management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Italian / English fluent
If you are interested please send your CV: looking forward to meet new interesting personalities who enrich our company staff.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? Here is your chance for a challenging career!
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes, law 903/77.
You can send your application by entering the updated CV in Word or pdf format in the form below, specifying the reference code IB-PC2019